Saturday, April 30, 2022

Om! I Am Brahman - Ribhu Gita

 


I Am Brahman

43. I am Brahman. I am pure. I am always pure, ever. I am without qualities. I am without desires. This is the best mantra of all.

45. I myself shine by myself, by myself alone, and not by anything else. I abide in myself. This is the best mantra of all. I myself enjoy myself. I myself revel in myself. I myself am my own Light. I myself revel in myself.

46. I myself revel in my own Self. I see only my own Self. I am happy in my own Self. This mantra, thus, is the best: I remain in my own Consciousness. I revel in joy in the realm of my Self. I am seated on the throne of my own Self. This is, thus, the best mantra.

47. Ever seeing the mantra of one's Self, ever exercising the Knowledge of one's Self, the mantra "l-am-Brahman-l am" will destroy all sins relating to one's Self.

48. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the defect of duality. "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the sorrow of differentiation.

49. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the disease of thought. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the disease of intellect.

50. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the disease of mental agony. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy all the worlds.

51. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the defect of desire. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the defect of anger.

52. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the defect of conceptualizing. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will also destroy sankalpa.

53. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the sorrow pertaining to all this. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l am" will burn up the blemish of lack of discrimination.

54. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will utterly destroy ignorance. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy millions of defects.

55. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will do away with all rituals. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy mistaken notions of the body.

56. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will efface (the distinction of) the seen and the unseen. The mantra "I-am-Brahman-I-am" will reveal the Knowledge of the Self.

57. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" bestows success in the realm of the Self. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will destroy the unreality.

58. The mantra "I-am-Brahman-I-·am" will destroy all else. The mantra "I-am-Brahman-I-am" will confer indescribable joy. '

59. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" will remove the idea of non-Self. The mantra "l-am-Brahman-l-am" confers the Bliss of Knowledge.

62. That mind is fit for the supreme Liberation that is aware that He alone is the One who is the ever-blissful, the source of supreme joy, the permanent, from whom there is nothing apart, from whom have been born all the worlds, who cannot be comprehended by words or mind or the assemblage of senses or the body.

From the Chapter VI of Ribhu Gita ‘’ THE  CHAPTER OF THE DETERMINATION OF ''I AM BRAHMAN''